Our culture. To attract and retain top talent.
A career in wealth management at Balasa Dinverno Foltz LLC (BDF) means joining a team of people who are inspired and guided by the BDF mission of helping people make sound decisions to enjoy a full life. This mission is not only about helping our clients: it’s also about helping our team.
Professionally, we are motivated by our vision of working to be the best version of ourselves. Mentoring and training opportunities help us celebrate and build upon our strengths.
Personally, we value and respect our team members’ commitment to their families and passions as part of enjoying a full life.
Vision and Values
The vision of our firm is equally important. Our vision is to set the standard of unmatched excellence by attracting and retaining top talent in order to passionately serve our clients, through a culture of growth, innovation, and safety, anchored by our core values. The core values of our firm are the foundation of our decision-making:
Team Before Self | Open to Feedback | Vulnerable | Gratitude
Driven/Self-motivated | Going Above and Beyond | Hardworking | Dedicated
Inquisitive | Listen to Others | Good Intuition | Self-aware
Always Do the Right Thing
Industry Leading Benefits
BDF, the #1 Best Places to Work winner by Investment News and an eight-year Best Places to Work in IL award winner, offers:
- Continuous Education Benefits including annual Conference attendance, support in earning and maintaining certifications and coaching
- Full Life Benefits including Maternity/Paternity leave, a day to Volunteer and a day off on your Birthday
- Work/Life Benefits including generous PTO, Flex Time, Work from Anywhere days, Summer Hours and Sabbatical
- Traditional Benefits including a generous insurance package, 401k plan and profit sharing
- Fun team building events including family outings, holiday parties, casual jeans days, sports days, team breakfasts, team lunches, and monthly cocktail hours
- Team awards
- Career growth
Being a BDF team member is more than just a job: it’s a calling. If you share our calling to help serve clients and team members, we would love to hear from you.